The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is desirous of undertaking bids exercise for the hydropower project.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit, Room A119, Unity Building ‘A’ from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
Interested prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the immediate past three years (2015, 2016 & 2017) with Tax Identification Number
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018
- Last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017) audited accounts of the firm and duly stamped by a certified Auditor, to demonstrate the financial capability of the bidder, in terms of profitability and adequate working capital. The required turnover for the project is N50 million and above
- Original bank statement for the past twelve months
- Full bank account details including SORT CODE
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2018
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/12/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three similar jobs done within the last five years stating the names of clients, locations of projects, letters of award and practical completion certificates; (verifiable evidence/sighting if necessary)
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of a reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating the willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Evidence of Ownership of or access to a lease of relevant construction equipment and their status
- Details of Company Corporate Profile and Organization Structure; showing Experiences of MD, his CV and Professional bodies; Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic /Professional Qualifications, Certificates, Experience in similar works, contact telephone numbers and e-mail addressed, etc.
- Evidence of Firm Registration with relevant professional bodies, COREN /SURCON/QSRBN etc.
- For Joint Ventures/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding should be provided (all eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner)
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not an officer of the relevant committees of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- Verifiable evidence of purchase of workers compensation Insurance with any Private Insurance Company licensed by the National Insurance Commission.
Two copies of the technical bidding documents must be submitted in A4 size paper, paged, neatly bound and sealed in one envelope, while financial bid must be sealed in another envelope and all (both technical and financial bids) are to be submitted in one big envelope on or before Tuesday, 25 September 2018 at 12:00 noon.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
P.M.B. 2240, Abeokuta,
Source: ESI Africa