Sahel Capital, Lagos Nigeria.
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
• The Business Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector.
• Business Analysts have the opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
In this role you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
• Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Consulting’s clients.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
• Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
• Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
• Support Sahel Consulting with work required to deliver a high-quality final report to its client(s).
• Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting’s consultants.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting’s initiatives as requested
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters.
Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
• Bachelors or Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to travel (required)
• Fluent proficiency in French and English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
• We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
• Applicants are strongly advised not to cold-call or send unsolicited applications