Program seeks to:
- promote and strengthen secondary education and two-year postsecondary education in the food, agriculture, natural resources and human (FANH) sciences in order to help ensure the existence of a workforce in the United States that’s qualified to serve the FANH sciences system
- promote complementary and synergistic linkages among secondary, two-year postsecondary, and higher education programs in the FANH sciences in order to advance excellence in education and encourage more young Americans to pursue and complete a baccalaureate or higher degree in the FANH sciences.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $800,000
- Award Ceiling: $300,000
- Award Floor: $50,000
Applications may only be submitted by:
- public secondary schools,
- public or private nonprofit junior and community colleges,
- institutions of higher education,
- nonprofit organizations (Attach IRS 501(c)(3) status under R&R ‘Other Project Information’ Field 12 Other Attachments).
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via the given website.
Source: Funds For NGOs