FarmAgric is technology-driven agricultural company that empowers farmers by providing necessary funds and inputs, through funds raised from the investing public. FarmAgric is poised to solve the persistent problem caused by lack of funds in the agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to fill the position of Communications Manager in her organization.
- The communications manager will be responsible for creating, organizing, planning and implementing effective and efficient communication messages and strategies in order too convey the vision of the organization to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute short and long term communications strategies
- Create, implement and measure success of all marketing communications and public relations activities
- Coordinate the use of brand elements across all media and platforms
- Create internal and external communication materials
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers and bloggers/journalists to ensure consistent press coverage
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication/Advertising/Creative Arts or other related fields
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a related role
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Corporate communications competency
- Integrity, drive and ability to work under pressure
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft office package.
28th February 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Hot Nigerian Jobs