Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Cocoa Field Coordinator
Location: Ikom- Cross Rriver
- Cocoa field Coordinator will be responsible for workers and cocoa farm activities. This involves supervision of planting and crop maintenance activities, supervising and training staff, budget and stock control and managing machinery and equipment and writing of report to line managers
- B.Sc/ HND in Agriculture/Extension/Crop Production
- 3-6 years proven experience working with Cocoa
- Must Speak Hausa Fluently
- Must be a resident of Ikom- Cross River State
- Training on Cocoa farming will be an added advantage.
30th October 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email. Eg; Cocoa Field Coordinator- Ikom- Cross river
Source: Hot Nigerian News