a-IDEA, The Technology Business Incubator of NAARM is delighted to seeking applications from innovative Agri, Allied, and Agri-Biotech startups to enroll for incubation support.
The objective is to help early-stage startups to build their idea/ prototype/ venture through technology mentoring, validation, intellectual property support, marketing strategy, team building, fund raising advisory etc.
a-IDEA is an Agriculture focused incubator for supporting startups in Agri, Allied and Agri Biotech sectors. It is an incubator housed in ICAR-NAARM, supported by DST, GoI, a recognized incubator under Startup IndiaInitiative. a-IDEA has been conferred the National Award for Emerging Technology Business Incubator in 2017 by DST, GoI.
a-IDEA nurtures and provides support to the startups in the initial and critical stages of a new startup venture through customized and focused incubation support and mentoring.
- Successfully supported ~50 Agri startups in 3 years.
- Best Agri incubator awarded by GoI.
- An Agri Incubator which runs cross functional programs including Incubation-Acceleration and Seed funding.
- 25% of the startups supported by a-IDEA raised funding from investors.
- Has a network of 40+ Institutional
- Mentors and 75+ Investors in Agriculture.
What A-IDEA Offers
- Technology Mentoring & Access to Agri scientists , Technology Validation, and R & D access in network of research institutes.
- Business Support Services in Legal, Financial, IPR and Secretarial Compliances.
- Startup- Corporate connects for Business synergies, Market Access
- Access to Institutional databases, forums and visibility.
- Cross leverage a gamut of startups across 20 sectors of Agri value chain ( Farm to Fork).
- Access to Investors including Govt Grants, Seed funds, HNI’s, Angel networks, and Venture Capitals.
Entrepreneurs with a focus towards building innovative solutions in Agri, Allied and Agri Biotech sectors are invited to apply for the incubation program, if they have
- An idea/early Stage Startups
- Searching for Market access
- Seeking for Mentor & ; Support Services
- Looking for Investment Advisory
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://aidea.naarm.org.in/call-for-incubation/
Source: Funds For NGOs